Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DESTINY (Multi)
I put in my pre-order for this at the weekend.

For the uninitiated, it's an online sci-fi shooter from the makers of Halo. Looking very promising at the moment.

Who else is planning on picking this up?
I probably will. Although I have seen the pre order game boxes in Tescos for what seems like eternity, I don't know too much about the game.

I will keep an eye on it in the coming months as, it appears to have a 9/9/14 release date. An action, RPG shooter means it ticks a lot of boxes in one little package.
Its me Presariofu. 
I will almost certainly be getting this too. Interested to see how it can achieve the pretty high goal it has set for itself. (Sort of MMO space civil war thingy).
I'll probably be grabbing this too! Assuming I can get the hardware before then
I have registered for the Alpha beta but thus far, my inbox has no code. At least registering when this was announced, I should get into the next beta on 17/7/14.
Its me Presariofu. 
Any news on the Xbone beta? Sad *Sobs harder*
At present, it is just PS4 and PS3 but Xbox has not been reported as not happening although, there is no news.

Again, Destiny is being bundled with a white PS4 so, there is a little bit of buddy up going on there between Sony and Bungie/Activision on this game.

All reports just say the beta will launch first on Playstation consoles. Hold the tears for a bit Ace.
Its me Presariofu. 
I've got a beta code on a piece of paper I got from Game...

That means I'll be in a beta at some point right?.... RIGHT? *lip quivering*
I assume so. They gave them away on pre orders I think.... If you have a code, when a beta happens, your in the door.
Its me Presariofu. 
Destiny Alpha is GO GO GO.

Just got my code Big Grin
Its me Presariofu.