Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DESTINY (Multi)
I doubt anyone still plays this but if you do I am in a friendly The 100 group where we run raids and general silliness, I have borrowed the concept of "Drunk on Halo" from the olden days and passed it on to there for beer and bullets Fridays in the crucible.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.the100.io?r=59894">https://www.the100.io?r=59894</a><!-- m -->

We're on Xbox One.
I've still never played it, but nabbed a 2nd hand Xbone on eBay this past thursday (they did a 20% off anything offer), so may well give it a go in the near future! I hear the Taken king stuff fixed a lot of the annoying crap that held it back before.
I really struggled with the original Destiny. I recently went back when I saw the Taken King expansion cheap on the PlayStation store. The new destiny worked for me and the following day I bought the TK expansion,

Since then, it has basically been the only game I have played.

Bloody loving all aspects from the quests and crucible and, been doing strikes with randoms. Grinding up my light level and, will then have a punt at the raids.

I also picked up the Legendary edition for Xbox One for £20 in the sales to do the whole levelling up again with a different class character using the experience from the PS4 version.

Can't get enough of Destiny.
Its me Presariofu. 
Good to hear, it's pretty much all I have played for more than a year now, don't know why, I see all the flaws, all the repetition but I just love the world it's set in. It's great to play socially with people as well.
It's not perfect but, I am finding it immense fun. Have to join up in game once I level up my XB1 character. Should be quite quick now I understand the quickest routes to getting up the light levels and how it all works after a bit of trial and error on the PS4 version.
Its me Presariofu. 
Boy oh boy, I really have the bug for this game bad!!!!

I am playing on both consoles although, the PS4 is more fun as, I have had the best rolls on loot and have a pretty decent arsenal of weapons. Loving both the PvP and PvE modes. Building myself up to maybe one day venture into some raids. At the moment, im putting more time into the XB1 as, that character needs a lot of work. PS4 is a hunter with 289 light and, XB1 is a warlock with a little 239 light.

Those are nothing compared to some of the guys I see whilst playing rolling characters with 305/310 light and, some superb guns.

Farming legendary marks with a daily crucible match whilst saving up for my Hung Jury. Cannot wait to get my hands on a decent scout rifle.
Its me Presariofu. 
A good way to get better weapons is to make sure you equip your best gear when you take engrams to the Cryptarch, the roll for light level on gear is related to your currently equipped gear so the higher light you have equipped the increased likelihood of getting a higher light roll on the decoded gear. Other than that strike playlists are both a good source on engrams and legendary marks but really you can't beat the raid gear. I have pushed my hunter to 309 light with that, I have a pretty tidy arsenal going too. Not bothered to level up my titan or warlock as a lot of the rewards for running multiple characters were phased out in The Taken King and hunters are the best!
When I was levelling the PS4 Hunter, I just decrypted all engrams in bulk. Now on the XB1, I decrypt, if it's a stat upgrade, I equip then decide the next one. This was one of the many lessons I learnt from a lot of hours not maximising my playtime.

I only recently bothered to field test guns to rank up the gun dude to now be able to buy 280 legendary weapons.

Raids are my end goal in this as I'm a little nervous at the requirements to complete them with my ability to complete my element of the team task required of me. Doing strikes and hoping Xur is kind is my light grind at the moment. I have had a couple of 297 blues though which I has infused to level up my legendary items.
Its me Presariofu. 
My love for this game shows no signs of letting up. It has been basically all I have played now for the last four months.

With Iron Banner being control this time, I have devoted all my Destiny time to that mode. I have ranked both my Xbox level 40 characters to 5 and, had some great rewards. Next step is to try and get the PS4 character to 5 with just 24 hours to go.

I'm also really looking forward to the spring update. With only a couple of weeks to wait I am looking forward to the revised Prison of Elders and, 320 gear in numerous game modes. Just as it gets easier to reach 320 light, I finally got my main character over 300. Had been stuck at 292 for ages until this weeks Iron banner. Typical I break 300 just before the task gets simple outside of raid gear.

I also have a positive K/D ratio which is unheard of for me. A true example of practice and playing one game all the time improving your ability.
Its me Presariofu. 
Awesome, I too am looking forward to the new gear, been stuck at 310 for a long time now as never managed to complete a hard mode King's Fall raid.